Biomarker assays are becoming increasingly important in research and development. KBI has set up a team dedicated to biomarker assays for the translational research in non-human primates (NHP).
The KBI has validated a range of enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) and electrochemiluminescence assay. These assays have been used to measure specific biomarkers in plasma, serum, cerebrospinal fluid and urine for the diagnosis of disease and evaluation of new drugs. The team routinely performs biomarker assays for the NHP disease models at KBI, including metabolic, inflammatory, immunologic, CNS, cardiovascular, liver and kidney disease.
KBI ensures high standards for all assay parameters including specificity, accuracy, reproducibility and reliability in quantitative readings. The KBI biomarker team also strives to identify and develop new biomarkers unique in the primate species for preclinical and clinical research.
Our laboratory equipment include:
· MSD Sector Imager 2400
· Luminex 200
· Molecular Devices FlexStation3 reader
· Thermo Multiskan GO
· HPLC-UV/ECD (SHIMADZU-DECADE Ⅱ-SDC ECD)
· LC-MS/MS (Agilent1200-API3200)
· LC-MS/MS (Shimadzu20A-API3200)
Our capabilities include:
· high-throughput multi-factor analysis of biomarkers
· Detection and Analysis of proteins and nucleic acids
· Immunoassay method development and method validation
· Neurotransmitters analysis
· Development, transfer and optimization of LC-MS / MS Method for Determination of drug concentrations in biological matrix
· Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics (DMPK)
Contact us if you need more information.