The KBI Section of Anatomic Pathology offers a full range of diagnostic services. Our state-of-the-art technology and sophisticated modalities are available for the critical and accurate assessments of pathology endpoints that are necessary to support our pharmacological efficacy and safety studies and translational disease models. Our capabilities include necropsy, gross pathology examination, organ weight measurement, frozen sections and fixed tissue preparation, light microscopy, immunohistochemistry, immunofluorescent staining and slice panoramic scanning.
Gross Pathology and Necropsy
· Tissue collection and slices preparation
· Gross Observations / Clinical Signs Confirmation
· Perfusion Necropsy (for immunofluorescent staining)
· Biopsy-Ultrasound-guided or percutaneous
· Others: Specimens processed by our laboratory include exfoliative cytology specimens (e.g., effusions, ascites, urines, bronchoalveolar lavages, etc.) and biopsy sample.
· Paraffin section
· Over-size sample processing and microtomy
· Special stains
· Immunohistochemical and immunofluorescence stains
· Toxicological pathology
· Interpretation via board-certified pathologists
· Slide review over the internet
KBI Anatomic Pathology
Contact us if you need more information.